Sunday, June 6, 2010

Between man and woman

We fight our modern battles not with bards, guns or bits, nevertheless, we are fighting them. World War I. happened because of desire for power and World War II. happened because of pride and arrogance that sprung from low self-esteem. The third world war is being fought for the truth between opponents never before seen: man and woman.

Our allies are fashion designers, cosmetic companies and role models like Peaches, Mata Hari and Betty Boop. Our most dangerous utensils are high heels, push-up bras, lip gloss and our mouth. Like every decent amazon, I too, paint my face before going to a battle. It's like a ritual that prepares me for the fields soaked in blood. Because if it's good, there is blood. (Anything else is simply called business). Lines drawn by an eyeliner are prayers, sacrifices to the gods. I'm preparing to win, not to go for coffee. Did you really think women put on make up before a date just for fun?
Every engagement ring hidden in a jacket pocket, every glance at your ass, every male-chauvinistic remark is like an achievement sticker for the cunt. You're scared, right? Come on, you don't have to be, you see the goal is soft pleasure down there. Of course, someone has to fall down on the battleground. Don't worry though, coz if you're good enough, it won't be you.

So, you say every guy just wants to fuck you? A promising start, my friend. In order to achieve your goals, first of all you have to be charming. Don't take out your bard, gun and rolling pin just yet. Learn how to make a good stew and how to give a good blow job. Use what you have by nature and shower him with flattery.

I gave him the last bite with a seemingly innocent smile.
- You're sweet.
What was I gonna say to that?
- More or less.

3 comments:

November said...

"Lines drawn by an eyeliner are prayers, sacrifices to the gods."

Nice!!!!!!!!!

This was a fun read seeing as i'm going into battle these days with several "intruders". roar.

Alexia said...

I LOVE this post. It's brilliant. And one of my favourite ones ever.

Zsuzsa said...

I'm blushing. :-)
Thank you to the both of you!
Salpi, go get'em! ;-)