Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday mood

At 11am I wake to him playing with my hair. I open my eyes, he's smiling. I don't care about what I look like, it doesn't matter what I say so I don't say anything. He opens his mouth: "Let's watch something. Do you want to choose?" I shake my head, he throws the blanket off of his body, stumbles over me and plants a kiss on my back. I turn my head, run my eyes over his muscles, the line of his back. The world's most beautiful male butt is standing right here in front of my writing desk, choosing a movie to watch. He turns, climbs back into bed, pulls me closer to him. The movie is called Last night, I see it starting, I grab my pillow, wipe off that single tear before it is even born, and I think to myself, I should be feeling a lot worse than I actually do right now.

No comments: