Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And then all of a sudden, everything came together

I probably had the most wonderful conversation of my life last night. The boy I let lead my life for the past seven - eight years, the one this blog was about so many times, the boy who made me fall in love with theater and then made me fall out of love with it; the boy who got me with just a look any time of the day, the boy who in my eyes is the most beautiful and sexy creature in the world, the boy who made me so excited with his views on the world; this boy came to my apartment, shattered all of his walls and restrictions, and told me everything there was to tell. He told me about the past eight years, the times when we weren't together, he told me what he felt and how he saw it all. He told me that he was sorry about a lot of things and that there are moments he will regret forever. He told me what I meant to him and what he thought he meant to me. He told me what he was afraid of, and what he is afraid of now. He spoke like he never has before, he had eyes like he never had before.

I got to see a completely new side to him when I thought there wasn't anything I didn't know about him already. I think much more of him now than before last night, if that's possible. I regret our story even less now than before last night, if that's possible.

No comments: