Saturday, January 18, 2014

A few of my favorite things

- That one moment when he looks at you and you believe that there is noone more wonderful than you.
- Talking in movie quotes and actually meaning the words.
- French fries! You can never have enough fries!
- The fact that there are at least three people I can call if I lock myself out of the apartment (which is more often than I like to admit), because copies of my keys are basically all over the city.
- The pictures on my phone. They are true testiment to my amazing life, which I tend to forget about way too often.
- Angels. In all shapes and sizes. Made of clay or plastic, in the form of people, or even invisible, I love them always.
- My new glasses. I feel like a new person.
- Ice cream. Full stop.
- Kisses in the middle of the night.
- Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani.
- Happy days.
- Walking into a theater and still feeling like I am home.
- Standing in the front line at a concert, seeing them feel their music, giving and receiving.
- Falling in love with the most random beautiful people, even if just for a minute.

1 comment:

Alexia said...

You beautiful woman <3