Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nocturne

Let me tell you a little about my Mr. Actor.

Mr. Actor is a little narcistic, like most actors I suppose, he's a little immature, like most men in their thirties and he's a little annoying, like most men.

Mr. Actor has wonderful curly hair, smiling eyes with an impish look in them and he has the most exquisite taste. His fingers are the most beautiful works of art I have ever seen. Mr. Actor has this air about him that will sweep you off your feet in a second, great sense of humor, always knows what to say. He's flirtatious. Mr. Actor is confident, yet he needs constant reassuring. Mr. Actor is a typical actor.

Mr. Actor was waiting for me on the corner of the street and as I approached him in my white skirt, my legs were shaking. Right in the first ten seconds, he made two compliments and by the time we got to his house, I had fallen in love with his dimples. Mr. Actor's cat is huge, distrustful, a little hostile, but after a couple of minutes she was curled up and purring beside me. Mr. Actor gave me yummie cheese and wine, I got tipsy of course. Mr. Actor kept sitting closer to me, I could feel his attraction, we laughed, we played around with our words, we flirted, I wanted him. He hugged me, caressed me, came closer into my aura. We skipped a couple of steps. Mr. Actor sat at the piano, played Chopin and amazed me, I watched him with trembling legs, touched by his music and I fell in love with his fingers as well. Mr. Actor's tongue is sweet and playful, his arms are strong, his skin is magnetic, his hair screams for fingers to play with it. We slept cuddling., with kisses, with the cat, with the sound of buses under the window.

Mr. Actor is all over the place, he beats about the bush, he can't pronounce the words, I don't need you enough. Mr. Actor pushes me away, but my hands won't let go. Mr. Actor doesn't want me, but he is jealous. He is easy to offend and it is hard to placate. Mr. Actor is unsolvable. Mr. Actor can come up with the most unexpected, illogical, wanton ideas. Mr. Actor has tied me to himself with a string that just won't break.

I really like Mr. Actor. Coz why would it be simple when it can be complicated, too, right?

No comments: