Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tomboy Style



If not in Budapest, Hungary, I would live in… Athens. If not, New York. Yes, I could definitely see myself living there.And my third choice is Australia.

My current obsessions are… finding new music, postcards, writing

I channel my childhood self when I… jump on beds, dance around the house, or when I'm histerically laughing at something

The fictional characters I most relate to ... have not yet been written down.

If I had to be outdoors all day I would… love every single minute of it! Even if it's freezing cold or puring down with rain, I love being outside! Well, except for when there's a storm. I hate storms.

My favorite quality in a man is… if he is badass. But a good boy at the same time. I like my men bad, but in a good way.

My favorite quality in a woman is… is she is natural. And I don't mean she stinks because she doesn't use deodorant or that she doesn't have fake boobs. I mean natural in character.

I’m terrified of… screwing up University stuff.

My dream car is a… Mini Cooper, black with a white top.

My cocktail of choice is… Mojito, Long Island, Cuba Libre, Singapore Sling, Daiquiri. In that order.

My celebrity crushes are… Anthony Kiedis. Eternal love.

My friends and I like to… spend time together, share stories, discuss, dance, go to the theater.

If I could go back in time for one decade it would be… The Sixties, probably.

As a teenager I was totally into… drugs, theater and music.

I tend to splurge on… books, clothes, accessories.

I tend to survive whatever comes my way …and that’s what makes me have Tomboy Style.

No comments: